Talent Acquisition Manager
Posted 4 months ago
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager who will assist and get the new and best talent for our rapidly growing organization. You should have a sharp eye while you check on resumes and to fulfill the vacancy with the right candidate. As a Talent Acquisition Manager, your duties include to plan and source candidates. You should build a strong employer brand for our company.
- Minimum 2-3 Years of working experience in IT Recruitment.
- Familiar with induction formalities
- Proficient in Word (Excel, MS Word, Outlook).
- Required to be On-Site. No work from home allowed.
- Recruiting & Staffing.
- Reviewing resumes and applications.
- Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process.
- Maintaining HR records. Managing workplace safety issues.
- Preparation of salary statement. Handling the full and final settlement of the employees.
- Administration of all Employees and Office.
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management.
- Preparing letters such as offer and confirmation.
- Conducting first round of telephonic interview for the candidates to schedule interviews.
- Conducting exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
Advantages @ Crest:
- Excellent Salary
- Half Yearly Appraisals
- Friendly Environment
- Work-life Balance
- 5 Days Working
- Flexible Office Timings
- Employee Friendly Leave Policies