ASP.Net MVC Developer
Posted 2 years ago
- Expert level knowledge in C#, ASP.Net MVC and Entity Framework with minimum experience level of 3 years.
- Senior knowledge of Entity Framework 6.
- Proficiency with MSSQL is required. Knowledge of other RDBMS like MySQL, Oracle is a plus
- Knowledge of NUnit | XUnit | MSTest is good to have.
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap is required.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture and AWS and/or Azure is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance is an added advantage.
- Smart, self-motivated, responsible and out of the box thinker.
- Detail oriented and powerful analyzer.
- Great writing communication skills.
- Delivering a high-quality application
- Ensuring a required level of performance
- Writing test- Frontend and backed code
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality
- Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application
- Designing and building application layers
Advantages @ Crest:
- Excellent Salary
- Half Yearly Appraisals
- Friendly Environment
- Work-life Balance
- 5 Days Working
- Flexible Office Timings
- Employee Friendly Leave Policies
- Work From Home (with prior permission)