PHP MVC Developer
Posted 4 months ago
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a good amount of understanding of front-end technologies is necessary.
- 1 – 4 years of working experience in PHP with OOP and advanced concepts.
- Knowledge of at least 1 PHP framework like CodeIgniter, CakePHP, YII, Zend, Laravel, Symphony is mandatory.
- Very good knowledge of Mysql/MariaDB. Knowledge of stored procedures, triggers, cursor, etc is a big plus.
- Familiarity with any NoSQL database like MongoDB/Redis is a big plus but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of AngularJS/ReactJS/VueJS is a big plus.
- Knowledge of WordPress/Magento/Prestashop/Vtiger/SugarCRM is a huge plus.
- Smart, self-motivated, responsible and out of the box thinker.
- Detail oriented and powerful analyzer.
- Great writing communication skills.
- Establish best practices in coding and architecture.
- Clean and thorough coding with a detailed understanding of business logic, with developer level testing.
- Client communication for assigned tasks, mostly via Skype chat (sometimes verbal communication over the phone may be required).
- Estimate and track projects using agile methodologies.
- Daily reporting to the manager via in-house reporting tool.
- Writing functional docs, requirement docs, preparing flowcharts, ER diagram or any other project documentation necessary.
Advantages @ Crest:
- Excellent Salary
- Half Yearly Appraisals
- Friendly Environment
- Work-life Balance
- 5 Days Working
- Flexible Office Timings
- Employee Friendly Leave Policies
- Work From Home (with prior permission)