We assigned a proficient team of highly experienced developers and a dedicated project manager to look after the whole project and make everything done right in a defined timeframe as required by the client. We had direct communication with the client throughout the entire project development so in case any requirement comes around, we can address that within the shortest possible time. From adding new and on-demand features and functionalities implementation to optimizing the dashboard and third-party integrations, we helped the client in every possible way we could to help accomplish all his business objectives more effectively.
To help the client make his business goals more achievable in a short span, we implemented a comprehensive range of on-demand functionalities such as Customers/Vendors Management, Inventory Tracking for sales/purchases, Reporting, Inventory Transfers, Invoice/Purchases Payments, Quickbooks, Routing, and many more for providing real-time updates to keep track on everything running within the system.
In addition to this, we created “Product Catalogs” to advertise products like pamphlets, to find new customers, “Product Display” to show the current pricing of a few products over large display screens, and various types of charts – Dashboard, Metrics for individual customers/vendors, etc. Following are more solutions we offered to the client:
- Designed robust and functionality-rich POS, ERP system that facilitates buying and selling and improves customer experiences.
- Helped the client deliver best-in-quality services as per requirements on a regular basis within the provided timeline.
- Managed and maintained coding standards and frequently updated the code architecture to the latest stable versions as requested by the client.
- Integrated third-party services such as Quickbooks, Flare Rate Credit Card Processing & Merchant Services as per the requirements.
- Implemented ACH integration to collect payments from customers electronically.